This year one of my goals for myself is to be able to pop up into handstand whenever I want and be able to hold it and also learn to press. The picture on the left was taken two nights ago. The picture on the right was taken a month ago. Not everyone may be able to see it, but there are huge differences in these two pictures. I am so much more engaged now than I was last month. But the bigger difference is between how these two handstands felt. On the right, it took me a while to kick up into that and my husband had to shoot pretty quickly to get me just at the right moment where I didn’t look was I was going to topple over. The picture on the left was so much more controlled. I actually held several handstands and decided on this shot because you could see how engaged I was. Not every one of my handstands looks like this quite yet, but I’m getting there! 😘💕
Finally finishing out #flowintointention it was a beautiful challenge! Thank you to all hosts and sponsors 😘
1. OPEN HEART - Find a back bend, Open your front body/heart center
2. STRENGTH - What shape makes you feel most strong in your body
3. OPEN MIND - Get outside of your comfort zone/ Try something new
4. STILLNESS - Share a piece of your meditation practice with us
5. BREATH - Pranayama - How do you incorporate breath into your asana practice?
6.BALANCE - Where can you find balance in your practice and in your life?
7. DETERMINATION - What asana(s) are you working towards/ challenged by/ recent breakthrough
#determinedyogi #practiceandalliscoming #inversionaddict #handstandpractice #progressnotperfection #yogamotivation #yogastrong