Bit of a different post today, this time as a quick review of the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate, which I purchased 2 days ago. So far the plane has been simply amazing, and by far one of the best purchases I've ever made. So if you are looking into buying it, heres what you should note: - Make sure you have installed the additional resource files correctly!!!
- Do not forget to click the right arrow and click "request weight" after you load up, this will allow for V-Speeds to be inputed and without it you will be stuck on heading mode
- Its loud, really loud (but the sounds are very nice)
- Expect some fps drops if you have many tabs open on the iPad
- Don't forget you can choose in the boarding screen whether you want stairs or just an open door for a gate
- When loading the plane with pax/fuel/cargo to click "set" instead of "get" to load up what you inputted. - It comes with the file name "Aircraft"
- While it has baggage loaders, there are no catering trucks 😞
- If youre new to the Airbus, it will not be easy. It'll take time and practice to fly with the flybywire
-The aircraft is still in beta, do not expect it to be bug free
I hope this helped all of you in your decision to purchase, everything else about this plane is amazing. Now if its worth $90, thats up for you to decide... #flightfactor #flightfactora320 #ffa320 #ffa320u #a320ultimate #airbus #aviation #flightsim #flightsimulator #xplane11 #xplane