peanut chicken lettuce wraps with ginger garlic sauce
For the Sauce
• 4 tablespoons soy sauce
• 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 3 tablespoons water
• 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (chili paste)
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (I use a paste)
• juice of 2 limes
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 green onions, minced
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (optional - makes it more tangy)
• 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional - helps the sauce thicken)
For the Lettuce Wraps
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1 lb. ground chicken or turkey
• ½ cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
• 6 ounces rice noodles
• 12 leaves of lettuce (I used Boston lettuce)
• chopped cilantro, green onions, and peanuts for topping
1. Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour about ¾ of the sauce into a bowl with the ground chicken & peanuts. Stir to combine - marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Soak the rice noodles in a large bowl of water while the meat is marinating. When the noodles are softened, drain and rinse with cold water. Cut into small pieces.
3. In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the meat & peanut mixture & sauté for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add the noodles & stir-fry for another 5 minutes or until soft, adding a splash of water, oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, or lime juice to moisten the pan as you see fit.
4. Remove from heat, scoop mixture into lettuce leaves, top with green onions, cilantro, peanuts, & the reserved sauce.
Looking to trim down your belly❗ 👍
✔️ Want your clothes to fit better❓ 👗
✔️ Want to feel sexier and more confident❓ 👙
✔️ Want to have lessen the risk of having a stroke & heart disease❓ 💗
🆓 Free flat tummy guide 💯
➡️ Tap link in bio: @fatburnnation
Burning belly fat is not magic 🔮
Discover 5 simple tips for a flatter belly❗