Hey instafriends (lol)
Power bowl inspired by one of the #alldayfit crew members Olivia. I've modified it to be in line with my goals and guidance from #fitlifeathletics.
Kale, Bell Peppers, Raw spiralized zucchini pasta tossed in jalepeno, cilantro, and lime. Spiralized roasted sweet potatoes, with goji berries,and some homemade curry-chicken meatballs.
Recipe coming soon.
I just got back from the gym and I need to bathe and take time to READDDDD.
Salad ( 1 svg):
- 2 cups chopped kale (massage with 1tbsp lime juice)
- 4 halved orange grape tomatoes
- 1/4 bell pepper (I used the red variety)
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- DRESSING: 1 lime (juice and rind, 1/2 tbsp honey, 1 TSP apple cider vinegar, cracked black pepper) [you can add olive oil, but I didn't]
Zucchini noodles (3 servings):
- spiralize 2 small/medium zucchinis - blend: 1 whole lime, 1 whole jalepeno pepper, a handful of cilantro
- toss together
Sweet potatoes (3 servings):
- spiralize 50 g (x3) of sweet potato
- toss it together with cinnamon, pumpkin spice, basil, salt, and pepper. - you can use coconut oil, but I didn't due to my own macros. - bake on a sheet pan at 425 for 25 mins
Meatballs ( 3 servings):
In a food processor (or blender), blend together:
- 100 g (x3) of extra lean, ground chicken
- 1 cremini mushroom (x3)
- 1/4 of a small white onion
- 1 jalepeno pepper
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- dash of salt
- 1tsp tumeric
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp ground mustard - 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- cracked black pepper
In a pot add enough low sodium, beef broth to just cover the bottom of the pot. About 1/2 inch. Bring this to a low simmer. Roll up meatballs (9) and place in broth. Cover and cook until they are ALMOST cooked. Turn them around every so often. To finish these place on a lined pan and broil in the oven for 5.
arrange your food and EAT (or squirrel away for another day) ❤
#fitfood #fitlifeathletics #alldayfit #mealprep #sweetpotato #redpeppers #leangroundchicken #lime #gojiberry #zucchininoodles #meatballs #kale #fitness #blackwomendoworkout #cilantro #curry #fitness #gymlife #weightloss