10 steps to keep calm and reduce stress ...
1. Meditate ~ just a few minutes a day of meditation can help ease your stress and anxiety
2. Breathe Deeply ~ when you are feeling stressed, take time to focus on breathing deeply ... focus on nothing other than that
3. Reach Out ~ having a solid support system is a key to reducing stress ... reach out to close friends and family in times of need
4. Exercise ~ Endorphins help reduce stress ... a long walk can give you time to reflect, while an intense session in the gym will help you release negative energy
5. Laugh ~ Laughter lowers cortisol which is known as the 'stress hormone'
6. Listen to Music ~ Soothing music can lower blood pressure, heart rate and anxiety ... Upbeat music can help invigorate you
7. Be Grateful ~ Keep a running log of everything you are grateful for. The simple action of creating this list will help you focus on the good things in your life
8. Accept You Can't Control Everything ~ sometimes you just have to step back and realise that you can't control everything. Some things are out of your hands so why waste time stressing about them ?
9. Stay Positive ~ Although its not always easy to stay positive, you can make an active effort to try and find the positivity in your life. Don't focus on the negative
10. Do Something Fun ~ Don't forget to take some time to really enjoy yourself ! Find a hobby that lights you up, do things that you enjoy, surround yourself with people you have fun with and make your heart smile !
#level #levelblends #10tips #reducestress #takecareofyou #essentialoils #madeinmelbourne #findyourlevel