#debtfreeclutterfree challenge amended 🤷🏻♀️ Before I get tons of comments about how crazy this is:
1. I know. 🚫 Just leave it at that please. 🤞🏼
2. A lot of this is stocked up from numerous surgeries.
3.I can’t jump in my car & grocery shop all the time. I stock up on sales. It helps save money.
4. No it’s not expired, I check it. I used to coupon & I got most of it cheap, free, or Aldi. The goal is to start using what we have & make a inventory. I wasn’t kidding when I said we could probably do a few months from the pantry plus others areas not shown. 😭
5.Some of it’s for my homeless bags I make. The granola bars, small snacks, dried fruit, nuts. I used to give out the Campbell’s go cups (why I have so many) but once we had someone throw it at my husband’s truck. True Story. Yeah, they aren’t all nice. I’m going to assume he wanted money for a habit. I don’t give hard objects anymore. Pretty sad.
6. The diet cokes you see I got on a huge couponing deal. 144 of them total. The 6 packs were .99. This is what my husband drinks constantly. I had a $50 Kroger card I had won. It was 24.00 plus tax. So Free.
7. We have a baby, toddler, 1 teen & 4 adults in my house/college/on the road. There are 7 of us. I feed my daughter in college 100%, I also cook/send all my husband’s meals for the road. My son packs his lunches & has never eaten a school lunch or breakfast his whole life. I have 2 grands that live with me. 5 mths & 2. Some of this food is theirs & my daughters (She’s 22 & I do not buy her food, she stays here for free)
8.I plan on starting to use what we have for my husband’s meals on the road.
9.No we have no room to move anyone in. 😂🤣 10.My husband does weight watchers so I have to have a variety of snacks. One of these closets is dedicated to that. Part of losing weight is variety. He has lost 68lbs in 8mths now. He has more to go. Trucking=gain weight. Drive, eat, sit, unload, drive, shower, sleep, drive, easy to gain weight. He’s changing his life in a way he will stick with it. He eats junk. It works for him so he eats candy bars, chips, junk & it’s ok. He doesn’t have high bp, cholesterol or anything wrong with him.