Pumpkin Spice Bounty Bars by @wildblend
Headover to her page for loads of deliciously healthy recipes!
3/4 cup coconut cream
2-3 Tbsp maple syrup
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin spice
2 cups desiccated coconut
¼ tsp vanilla powder
½ tsp turmeric (optional, for colour)
For the chocolate coating:
¾ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp cacao butter, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
¾ cup cacao powder
1. For the bars, combine coconut cream, pumpkin puree, turmeric, pumpkin spice, vanilla and rice malt syrup in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is combined.
2. Once combined, fold in desiccated coconut.
3.Press mixture down into a square baking tin lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
4. For the chocolate coating, whisk the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth
5. Once set, cut coconut into bars and individually coat each bar with chocolate.
6. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set
💥Follow, Tag & please include @deliciouslyhealthysweets #deliciouslyhealthysweets in the caption of your post to be featured 💥
E N J O Y today and Expect an A B U N D A N C E !