it’s not much but i wanted to make a soleil revamp post because i feel a bit better about this cosplay ! i never felt good as soleil and it makes me sad cause i love my girl ;o; i remember my first play of conquest and seeing soleil for the first time. i got so damn excited that my daughter was gay and i just had to cosplay her
as for the things i changed on the cosplay here’s a list;
- new black top. first fabric choice was awful but it was the only thing i had at the time. plus i didn’t pattern it right and didn’t like how it fit on me, not to mention the collar was annoying and ugly.
- sleeves are the same ones on my previous top but i sewed them onto the new one cause i spent hours sewing on each individual bead😅 hand dyed them grey so they stood out against the gloves like in her artwork.
- new brooches and with snaps so they’re detachable. my old ones were falling apart
- new skirt. i liked the tulle however i kept having to adjust it. plus brocade just looks nicer.
- weathered the shield ! i always forget to do this process lmao. mostly cause i hate it
- restyled the wig. i changed the front of it and added some small braids to resemble olivia a lil bit.
i think that’s it ? but yeah !! it’s nice to see what a few months can do.
#fireemblem #fireemblemfates #fireemblemheroes #fe14 #soleilcosplay #fireemblemcosplay #nintendo #cosplay #holmat #holidaymatsuri