Easy to make. It's tasty and also a fat burning recipe.
Feta and Olive Meatballs
1/2 cup chopped parsley
2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
1 lb. ground lamb or beef
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp. Tabil spice mixture or 1 tsp. dried orega
1. Combine all the ingredients with your hands and shape into 16 meatballs.
2. Place the meatballs about 2-inches apart on a baking sheet and broil, about 3-inches away from the heat until browned on top.
3. Turn over and broil on the other side.
4. You don’t really need any salt in this recipe as the feta and olives provide enough.
5. You can also fry the meatballs in olive oil, but I think broiling is easier! Try the spice mixture. It tastes great in the meatballs