Monday is here. ☕️ The weekend is gone. 🎉
I find myself living a very different life than I was 3 months ago.
I've condensed my doings and goings.
Previously on the life of Kyle... - I could be found networking at Meetup groups
- helping run a small church as a pastor and counselor
- assisting many folks in the area with car troubles, small home repairs, or computer problems
- making friends with other couples who had kids
- trying to be dad to a four year old and a two year old
- trying to be a husband to a pregnant wifey
- working in three companies for internet marketing
It felt like Bilbo said in the Lord of the Rings, “I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.” But unlike Bilbo I've not chased treasure throug caves and mountains and faced off with dragons. Unless you count raising children? 🐲
But now... - instead of trying, I am being a husband to an awesome wifey
- instead of trying, I am daddy to two wild ninjas
- i work for one agency and don't take on side work
- I say no to lots of opportunities right now because I can't afford the small stuff
- I'm focusing on my family, and building a human version of me. Not my robotic work, sleep, eat, play for 5 minutes but always grumpy me.
I'm 10% happier. 10% more worth living.