1. Dont pull a plant until you know what you're going to replace it with. Empty patches are hostile
2. A weed is anything growing outside of neat straight lives, pluck it out with prejudice
3. Best garden will only be won by maintaining immaculate lines and only subtle plant variations.
4. Although well suited to the environment, endemic species are often hard to maintain in straight lines. If you must, apply a firm hand and keep well pruned
5. Nobility is found in defeating and maintaining dominance over the natural environment. You will not be rewarded for encouraging wildness in your garden
6. The biggest blooms are best snipped off for display
7. Worms will work hardest when fed shit from time to time
8. A thick pair of gloves are essential to maintain boundaries. Save your skin
Likewise a sharp pair of secatuers are crucial. Pollarding is hard work with blunt tools.
9. Poisons are unpopular yet neccessary. Be sure to hide toxic chemicals away from prying eyes
10. You will be judged accordingly for not following accepted rules