#face_it

MOST RECENT

Life will give you ups and downs 'cause that's what it's supposed to be. If it hadn't been so, then their would be no success and no failures. Face it and live it.

#face_it #live_it #life #inspiration
#inspire #inspiring #motivation

Whenever you are in trouble, just relax, smile and run happily from it.#youknowwhatImean#face_it#rememberHim

샬라샬라샬랄라~~~발음은 구리지만ㅋㅋㅋ
요즘 내머릿속엔 소이 다음으로 온통 샬라샬라샬랄라~~^^ 영어공부를 시작한지도 벌써 한달이 훌쩍 지나버렸는데..
단하루도 빠지지않고 매일같이 영어공부를 했다..내가..나처럼 끈기없는 애가..이번에도 작심삼일이 되면 어쩌지 걱정반으로 시작했는데..
하와유? 파인땡큐 앤드유? 가 다였던 내가 ㅋㅋㅋ
영어가 재밌어지고 궁금해지고 호기심도 생기게 되었다.
아주 약간의 자신감도^^ 나도 할수 있겠구나~~라는~~
이만큼 끌어주신 권필쌤 감사해용~~~ 앞으로도 쭈욱~열심히 할께요
영어? 야!! 나두 할수있어!! #야나두영어
#야나두서포터즈4기
#야나두권필쌤
#영어는습관이다
#머리에서입으로
#야나두할수있어
#you_can_do_it
#i_can_do_it
#face_it

I was meant to be #happy 🤸🏼‍♀️
Bye bye fabulous #Vegas ✨ see you in a few months 🤫

You’ve been chosen to live this fabulous life, what do you say ?
#YES , say yes to the #Opportunity , yes even with that kind of fear.
It’s instinctive to be afraid deep inside you , stressed out as a first reaction to the change.
The only answer to any change that gets you out of your comfort zone will always be NO.
It takes guts to be #confident and #face_it.

Follow your #intuition.
If you have 1% of you saying you should say YES , then go for it. The other 99% is #fear !
2+3=5 , either does 1+4 💚 so do it the right way , #live_the_moment , it’s not about the past neither the future. Time as we know it doesn’t exist. There’s only #Now

I’m #grateful I had that opportunity, it came to me, I’m grateful I saw the #light in it! I’ve always been #curious , aren’t you?
#GTC2018
#GTC2018AngelsNarionsUnited

#ZaArbonnesWay #universuparchiv

#ONEDAY your #Pain will become the #Source of your #Strength.
#Face_it. #Brave_it.
#You_will_make_it."

Like we always say, “Challenge accepted”. #2018 #Motivation #kick_ass_picture #DILLIGAF #Stay_Positve #Legendary #Face_it #Awesome

[NIKE GO SEOUL: 게릴라 미션 #2]
.
첫번째 미션은 나이키의 외면으로 😭.
.
내일은 비가 온다는 예보로 잘안하는 야간런을...
#나이키보고있나
거두절미하고 두번째는 🙏..
.
#야간런 #나답게뛰자 #nike #goseoul #nikegoseoul
#nrc #airzoompegasus34 #justdoit #garmin #forerunner935 #finisher_club #garminconnect #jordan #face_it #CHOOSEGOSEOUL

"You can't fuck your way out of everything ....."...#Face_it

#Face_it #Prove_It
Www.instagram.com/stunteranilmrz

#faCe_it 🙄😶

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags