The Deadlift. One of our foundation movements, which many consider to be the 👑 of exercises. Whether you agree or not, it doesn’t get more functional than lifting heavy 💩 off the ground!
1) Fast Muscle Growth - The deadlift is a compound exercise that works all of the muscles in your body. It allows you to lift a lot of weight and lifting heavier objects will increase your overall muscle mass
2) 🍑 of Steel - The gluteus maximus is the biggest muscle in your body and nothing targets it better than deadlifts. Strengthening your glutes can also help decrease your chances of having pain issues w/ your back, hip, and knees
3) Powerful Core - Deadlifts work your entire core, from spinal stabilizers to your lower back.
4) Better Posture - Deadlifting targets your posterior chain all the way up to the neck and enables you to keep your back straighter during regular daily activities
5) Prevent Injuries - Supporting joints with strong muscles is crucial to injury prevention. The deadlift helps strengthen the muscles around critical tendons and ligaments to stabilize your movements.
6) Grip Strength - The only things keeping the weights from crashing to the ground are your fingers. Holding onto all that heavy weight will have you crushing handshakes like Popeye!
🔴 Want to learn more? Join the F45 Arts District family and let us help you move, look, and feel better!
Foundation Memberships now on Sale 👉 LINK IN BIO 👍