I've left the last Post to @rsrloves !
For those of you who don't follow her - (WHY DONT YOU FOLLOW HER???) Lol, she is a legend! I love her page, and living between SA and Dubai, gives her the greatest insight into Dubai! You only know a place - when you live in it 😽
She has suggested her top places to Dine as well as some of her favourite places to Visit .
So here goes : "New attractions/locations in dubai
•legoland theme park + water park (indoor and outdoor) •motiongate (indoor and outdoor)
•bollywood parks (indoor and outdoor)
These 3 are in one area in my opinion better than IMG worlds. Theres a hotel onsite called Lupita hotel on entertainer you can purchase buy 1 get 1 free entrance on packages and tickets and buy 1 get 1 on room accommodation at the resort.
IMG is an indoor theme park . Not suitable for kids under 3 more rides for ages 6 up. Not my favourite theme park. So if I had to choose. I would go for Dubai parks and resorts instead.
2. La mer beach promenade and water park. Newly developed beach front property in jumeira 1. Includes beach amenities, restaurants and coffee shops, movies, waterpark and hawa hawa.
• hawa hawa is a Japanese constructed trampoline created for Dubai for kids and adults (mostly kids). Its outdoors and its just good old fashioned fun for the kids to bounce around and let off steam. •waterpark has just opened it looks amazing i havent been as yet! But worth mentioning because it looks epic.
At lamer u can find some of my fav food spots such as
Salt, parkers, pf changs, cuppa gahwa , miyabi sushi, Gossip and much more!
3. Dining there are so many options to see my picks search #rsrlovesdxb and all my favourites and some suggestions will come up. A few worth mentioning • Farzi cafe (modern indian) city walk
• Salt (la mer, kite beach, dubai mall outside opposite the fountain)
• Parkers (dubai mall and la mer)
• Five guys (burgers and shakes , la.mer and dubai mall)
• Zaroob (Lebanese)
• Cafe blank (Lebanese)
• Tashas (flamingo room and galleria mall)
• Burger and lobster (difc)
• Mumbai masti (indian street food/ juice bar)
(Continue in Comments Below) #Dubai #MyDubai #ExploreDubai