Not just five reminders for today but for life. •
(1) How many times have you questioned yourself, ”Am I good Enough?” I know I have...as a girl(friend), a mom and even a photographer. I feel we set up high standards we think the world lives by and when things don’t go as plan we began to blame ourselves. But guess what? Those obstacles become your testimonies and you can only become better person from struggling to meet your goals.
(2) Why would you even think your dreams don’t matter... oh wait!... your family comes first... I completely understand but you have to invest in yourself and do things that make you happy if you want your kids to have a role model of a happy parent. My advice is just take time for yourself ... even if that’s just going shopping by yourself or take up a hobby that pushes you to your dreams/goals!
(3) I think everyone prayers for a miracle especially when the struggle is real. But god ain’t fake ...he is amazing...so when you need it the most that miracle will come. Have faith & trust in the process.
(4) No body got time for that....it terms of being fake. Be yourself no matter what any one thinks. What I have learned in life : You can’t make everyone happy. So do what’s best for you!
(5) Me + your tribe is here backing you up, supporting your dreams, cheering you on as you succeed in life, being a parent, or being a boss! You got this!