1. A fun fact about me is that I love getting tattoos and piercings. Tattoos are expensive so I only have two but I've lost count of how many piercings I've gotten - I only keep five in for professional purposes.
2. My favourite thing(s) about writing on episode is the community and watching my stories come to life. I've met some amazing writers who have helped me grow and cultivated a new and amazing friendship.
3. My experience with writing a full manuscript is small. I spent about two years writing a manuscript, submitted to it to a few agents and publishing houses and was promptly rejected. At the re-writing stage.
4. The hardest part of writing on episode is the limited backgrounds and actions that the avatars can do. It can be difficult to bring your story to life in the way you envision it and I've found myself having to just go with whatever is closest to what I want. The hardest thing about manuscript writing is that it takes a long time and you know going in that it's a high chance you'll get rejected.
5. When I'm reading an episode story I look for honesty and confidence in the story. An author who just jumps into their story has me hooked faster than an author who gives me a bunch of author's notes.
6. My advice to any writer is to write every day. The more you write the more you build on your skill. Don't be afraid of reviews. Don't be afraid of rejection. It's all part of the writing process and will only make you better.
I look forward to reviewing your stories! Check out my Instagram page: @misslmxx
#episode #em_episodes #misslmxx #epsiodereviews #episodetips #episodeauthor