So through out the years I have taken many pictures and captured many moments, many that I no longer have and a small portion that you all have seen. I'm going to share 10 more moments that have impacted me, this is not a top 10, or my greatest moments, but moments that I was able to find and impacted my life in certain ways.
1. After about 2 years I finally got to see my kids again. My heart ached during their absence but in this visit was filled with love as if the never left. And yes I really thought I was taking a picture lol
2. This was taken that same day. I spent about an hour and a half with them. I love the fact she made me a chair and just the love she showed me, was pure and as if I was never missing from her life.
3. I really thought my son being the oldest would have felt a certain way, being that he is the oldest, but he has and still shows me so much love, it makes my heart melt.
4. This moment was epic because who captures their child's first kiss. (Not applicable for my daughter) but it was a great, adorable and humerus moment.
5. This picture says it all. She may have more of daddy in her than just her looks...do I hear #selfiqueen 😂
6. I literally think this was the best selfie I ever took, good for social media and resumes 😂
7. A moment captured with my son, though he was trying to eat my nose. I felt the unconditional love, and capturing it, made it all worth wild!
8. Though we have had many differences and only God knows what the future holds, but we have had good and great times as well. This is my favorite picture from the photo shoot we took, it shows two people from two different worlds being brought together by a gift! (Jeremiah)
9. I have to say this moment was epic and so pure, her reaction was incredible. I am grateful to be apart of this and the wedding and some what now still apart of their lives 😂
10. If you are still reading.thank you! You win a 4nights,Cruise to the Bahamas! Oh it sounded good but no! You get a thank you? (That prize sucks! 😂) but yes the golden age of my grandma and grandpa! I got this picture the day after I found out grandma had passed! The love was a struggle, it included uncertainty and ❤️#endofbook