GUT HEALTH ! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
SEVEN STEPS TO OPTIMAL DIGESTIVE HEALTH
1. Eat whole, unprocessed foods. Make sure to include plenty of fiber from foods like vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
2. Eliminate food allergies. If you think you have food sensitivities, try an elimination diet. Cut out gluten, dairy, yeast, corn, soy, and eggs for a week or two and see how your gut feels and what happens to your other symptoms.
3. Treat any infections or overgrowth of bugs. Parasites, small bowel bacteria, and yeasts can all inhibit proper gut function. You must treat these infections if you want to heal.
4. Replenish your digestive enzymes. When you don’t have enough digestive enzymes in your gut, you can’t properly convert the foods you eat into the raw materials necessary to run your body and brain. Take broad-spectrum digestive enzymes with your food to solve the problem.
5. Rebuild your rain forest of friendly bacteria. Take probiotic supplements. They will help you rebuild the healthy bacteria so essential to good gut health.
6. Get good fat. Take extra omega-3 supplements, which help cool inflammation in the gut.
7. Heal your gut lining. Use gut-healing nutrients such as glutamine and zinc to repair the lining in your gut so it can resume its normal function.
COLONE CLEANSE is a must have for everyone that want to improve food absorption/gut n general health. It’s so important to keep your gut healthy,simply because it effects all aspects of health,starting from brain/vision/CNS/hormones e.t.c absolutely everything in your body is effected ,skin/hair,sleep,energy levels,recovery. I Think the lack of information is the reason people r not paying attention to them gut health,it’s been taken for granted.
All information about procedure COLONE CLEANSE @stefano_manassero_masterbb #guthealth #fitness #saule #pt# Stefano #elpaco #gut ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🌎FB: Saule Andris