😍Follow @preendotme #MUA @lizbreygel's steps below for one of a kind, edgy eyes:
1. First of all, you need to sharpen your matte brown pencil, we are going to use it to create a shape for our future semi cut crease. After this step, don't forget to prime your eyes to make this beautiful look last all day long.
2. Start to create a cut crease with a pencil, slowly filling the shape in. Blend the edges with tiny synthetic brush, keep it simple and classy.
3. The next step is to set the pencil with a matte eye shadow, try to use similar shade. Blend out the edges.
4. Now, it is time to highlight the corners of the eyes and the brow bone. I decided to use a very light, almost white eye shadow for my lid as well, but you can use any other color you want. Try to choose pastel shades like peach, rosy or lavender. These will look awesome on a bride.
5. And now my favorite part, eyeliner. Line your eyes, creating a beautiful wing. Don't forget to line your upper and lower waterline to keep the look deep and intense.
6. Add some false lashes to finish the look.
❤ the post and sign up to lushli.com/preendotme/ and we will send you an e-mail with the products deets so you can DIY!