Building Feature: Ellis Hall
Ellis Hall was built in 1958 and named after Douglas Stewart Ellis (1885-1955). Ellis, was a Queen's graduate, taught Civil Engineering (1910-1955), and was the Dean of Applied Science from 1943-1955.
The building houses the Department for Civil Engineering and the Queen's Observatory.
For more information on Ellis Hall, please visit the Queen's Encyclopedia.
#queensuniversity #campuslife #ellishall #civilengineering #innovation #BuildingFeature