Instead of tortillas, use eggs to create high protein wraps. Fill with turkey, avocado, low fat cheese, hummus, or vegetables.
Nonstick cooking spray
Optional seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano
1. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Coat the skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, crack one egg and mix well with a fork.
3. Pour into a hot pan and tilt pan to spread egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
4. Let cook 30 seconds. (Sprinkle with seasonings if desired)
5. Carefully flip with a large spatula and let cook another 30 seconds.
6. Remove from pan and repeat with as many eggs as desired.
7. Let egg wraps cool slightly (or fully), top as desired with fillings, roll and serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Information (per egg wrap)
Calories: 72; Total Fat: 5 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Protein: 6 grams: Carbohydrates: 0 grams; Sugar: 0 grams; Fiber: 0 grams; Cholesterol: 186 milligrams; Sodium: 71 milligrams.
#eggwraps #eggrecipe #protein #breakfast #oegg #margaretsfreerange #freerangeeggs