🥧Pumpkin Pie Minis🥧
For the crust:
1 1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 Tablepsoon water
For the filling:
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 cup baked & mashed sweet potato
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Mix together the crust ingredients with a fork until well combined. It should be crumbly but stick together when pressed.
2. Spray your muffin pan with coconut oil, & place a strip of parchment paper in each for easy removal.
3. Press the crust into the muffin tins, covering the bottom & sides evenly. Wetting your fingers can help if it is too sticky. You should have enough crust for 4 pie cups. Set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
5. Blend the filing ingredients until smooth & creamy.
6. Pour into the crusts, & smooth the tops.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Cool, & then chill overnight (or at least 8 hours). Keep in the fridge.