#effects

MOST RECENT

To all my guitarist/gear nerds out there, THIS is my current effects set up. Did my best to utilize every bit of space on my board, and I think I accomplished my goal haha. Lots of time, $$$, and hours of frustration later - it’s a success. 🎸🎸🎸⚡️⚡️⚡️
.
.
.
.
#guitar #guitarist #guitarsenal #pedals #effects #pedalboard #pedaltrain #rig #geartalk #pickupjazz #knowyourtone #music #musician #strymon #walrusaudio #jhs #jhspedals #keeley #ehx #electroharmonix #tcelectronic #xoticeffects #ernieball #bondieffects

Last night was fun besh @divineabodescouter. I can’t to do it again on our next trip. Hahaha.

You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.

My feet on the ground, my footprints. 🌴

Deep in my stillness I can hear you speak.

Fucking #amazing Repost from @gffx_ using @RepostRegramApp - Meet the newest addition to my Etsy shop, Brian the snail! 🐌
This cute little mollusk comes in a multitude of colors!
https://etsy.com/shop/GFFXMerch
#snail #snails #shells #garden #slime #mollusks #fx #fxart #propmaker #smoothon #silicone #effects #gffx #fxartist #resin #realistic #sfx #moviemagic #upstateny #hudsonvalleyfilm #startup #shoplocal #stockadeworks #whereartistslive #kingstonny #upstate #movie #makeup #specialeffects

Hope you guys are liking my new theme, if you have any photo suggestions please dm me or comment below 😁💘
-
-
💗 @emiliovmartinez @ivanmartinez
-
-
-
#emiliomartinez #ivanmartinez #martineztwins #twins #2018 #picture #hot #effects #edited

Yooo!!! Pumped to have this board with us at the Stompbox Exhibit and NAMM this year! Huge thank you to @westcoastpedalboard for this💛

#Repost @westcoastpedalboard with @get_repost
・・・
Our new friends @deepspacedevices will be at Summer NAMM, so find them, plug in and make some huge noise! #deepspacedevices #pedalboard #gearbuilders #westcoastpedalboard

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags