We all want better tasting food, so to give a kick to your next chicken dish (we recommend lemon chicken 😉) follow these 5 tips!
1. Cut the chicken strips into small pieces and don't freeze your chicken for too long! It will make your meat less tender.
2. When seasoning, mix off the extra brine with water so the seasoning cooks into the meat better.
3. Mix well with the homemade batter to cover every spot. Missed spots can affect the cooking process.
4. Deep fry or cook till it's a golden colour. When frying, grilling, broiling, or sautéing chicken, remove pieces as they get done to avoid overcooking while finishing other pieces. We all don't like dry chicken......
5. Coat with lemon sauce or preferred dressing. Ensure the sauce is made correctly prior to coating.
Follow these tips to increase your chicken game come next dinner time! 🐼