After having one sitting in my Amazon cart for months, I finally broke down and bought a rock for my office after my latest session at @omfloat
A Himalayan salt rock lamp, that is.
At first, I wanted one just because I loved the look, but after some research, I learned that there’s more to these little lamps than a really cool nightlight or a supply of salt for my cooking 😜
1. Purify the air by attracting water and trapping indoor pollutants
2. Reduce airborne infection
3. Ease allergy & asthma symptoms (Himalayan salt is used in inhalers!)
4. Boost your mood 🤗
5. Promote better sleep
However, before you go out and buy the first lamp you see, here are few things to check out:
1. I know that in can be a bit misleading since it’s referred to as a lamp, but yours shouldn’t be bright - think of it as a really cool looking and healthy nightlight.
2. Where does yours say it was sourced from? Himalayan salt is found in Pakistan, so if yours doesn’t list it as the country of origin - chances are it’s a fake.
Do you have a salt lamp at home? What benefits have you notified since you incorporated one (or more) into your home?