Wishing a very happy 35th birthday to HRH Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge🎉
Swipe left to see all the photos😊
Here are some facts thay you may know about this birthday man :
1. He's a trained Air Ambulance pilot. In 2014, he worked for East Anglian Air Ambulance and the position is paid. But, all his £40,000 per year salary were donated to the Air Ambulance charity.
2. Prince William become the first member of royal family that openly supported LGBT community. On an interview with Attitude magazine, he said that “No one should be bullied for their sexuality or any other reason and no one should have to put up with the kind of hate that these young people have endured in their lives”
3. The Duke are joined by his wife, The Duchess of Cambridge, and younger brother, Prince Harry, on a ongoing campaign called #HeadsTogether to remove the stigma around mental health.
4. William has also highlighted the plight of male suicide – something he has come across in his work as an air ambulance pilot.
5. On how his mother's death related to his mental state, he said that "I am in a better place about it than I have been for a long time, where I can talk about her more openly, talk about her more honestly, and I can remember her better, and publicly talk about her better.
I still find it difficult now because at the time it was so raw. And also it is not like most people's grief, because everyone else knows about it, everyone knows the story, everyone knows her. It is a different situation for most people who lose someone they love, it can be hidden away or they can choose if they want to share their story." #HRHTheDukeOfCambridge#TheDukeOfCambridge#PrinceWilliam#WilliamArthurPhilipLouis#DukeOfCambridge#WilliamWales#EarlOfStrathearn#BaronCarrickfergus#PrinceOfUnitedKingdom#PrincipeWilliam#PrinsWilliam#PangeranWilliam#WeAdmirePrinceWilliam#FutureKing#British#TheBritishMonarchy#BritishMonarchy#BritishRoyalFamily#HappyBirthdayHRH