Lack of #lecithin in the body leads to a variety of diseases:
- ulcer of the #duodenum and #stomach;
- problems with liver function - #cirrhosis, #hepatitis.
Low lecithin affects negatively the activity of the brain, and the functioning of the nervous system. In addition, it can disrupt the course of pregnancy and interfere with the normal process of therapy for cancer.
If with food we get little phospholipids, it can lead to:
- poor #digestion of fatty foods due to which diarrhea can occur, as well as bloating;
- problems with body development and growth;
- the occurrence of ischemic, hypertensive heart disease, as well as a variety of arrhythmias;
- the occurrence of stroke, paralysis;
- fatigue, irritability;
- poor memory and, in connection with this, difficult learning;
- joint disease, including osteoporosis.
Lack of lecithin in the body causes a variety of skin diseases:
Among other things, the lack of lecithin can affect the mental development of newborns. It causes the majority of cardiovascular diseases and leads to an increased level of cholesterol in the blood, to the problem of early aging. Currently, there are tools and methods that reduce cholesterol levels quite effectively in blood vessels, and also in the body as a whole. One such remedy is lecithin. At the same time, the cheapest one.
The lack of lecithin in food can lead to such consequences as:
- difficulty in memorizing;
- depletion of brain activity, resulting in #nervousbreakdowns.
Some lecithin is normally synthesized by the liver, but under the influence of external factors (ecology, stresses) and internal (poor quality of food, alcohol, smoking, medicines) factors, and with age, this ability is gradually lost. In addition, the digestive functions of a person deteriorate, and the lecithin, which comes with food, ceases to be fully absorbed.
To be continued....
#nutritionist #health #здоровье #детскоездоровье #holistichealth