1. 1 cup chickpea flour
2. 1 tsp sea salt
3. Optional approved seasonings
4. 3 cups of spring water
5. 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
1. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with the oil.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together chickpea flour, and sea salt. Add optional seasonings also to your taste and liking, if you wish.
3. Add 1 cup of the spring water and whisk until smooth.
4. Bring the remaining 2 cups of the spring water to a boil over medium heat.
5. Add the chickpea mixture and whisk, heating, until the mixture is thick and glossy, about 5-7 min.
6. Pour the smooth, thick mixture into the greased baking dish and cool to room temperature.
7. Once the mixture is cool, refrigerate it, uncovered 1 hour (up to overnight). 8. To serve the tofu, upturn the baking dish and let the mixture slide out. Cut it into the desired shapes for your recipe.
The chickpea tofu, when ready, can be used in a variety of dishes, and is best baked. .