225-227 East 49th Street in the Turtle Bay neighborhood of Manhattan - also known as the Efrem Zimbalist House. Built in 1926 for the violinist and his wife, diva Alma Gluck. Look for the violin carved over the doorway. Later Henry Luce lived here. In the 1950s the house became the 17th Precinct Station House and later still was divided into apartments. Zimbalist was one of the world's most prominent concert violinists, as well as a composer, teacher, conductor and director of the Curtis Institute of Music.