🐾our dear friend @long_doggo_drako challenged us to do the #10factsaboutme challenge and I'm going to do it (Cindy had her bd on 11/11 and she told her facts then😀)
1) I lived my first eight months in a kennel with other dogs and I was super happy when I finally got a home too.
2) I was like a wild animal when I came to a hooman home bc I haven't been in one. I'm a smart pupper and I followed Cindy so I learned the house rules.
3) When I wore a harness and were on a leash for the first times I was lying on my back and wouldn't walk. Now I'm good😀
4)I wasn't potty trained so I pooped and peed all over the place I was called Missy Pissy, now I'm 99% house trained.
5)I had bowel problems and I was only 3.4 kg's when I was eight months old. It was difficult to find out what was wrong but finally I got the right medicine and new food and now I weigh 5 kg's.
6) After my bowel problems were cured my body grew lenghth but not my legs. I have very short legs and bc of that I look like a ferret.
7) I love food. I can't eat in the same room with Cindy because I love her food too
8) I howl and spin like crazy when I see my bowl of food so I am a gourmand😛
9)I like to peek in holes, tubes, boxes, bags
10) I love Cindy my best friend💟💟💟
We are now challenging