Some days doesn’t it feel like it’s all shit? As I’m standing here holding a bag of dog 💩 I took a moment to reflect on my life, where I’ve been, where I’m going, and who I’d like to take with me.
• I have been that mom who worried at the checkout lane if I had enough money for the few necessities I was buying for my kids.
• I’ve been the one who had to put off paying a bill to pay for said groceries.
• Then the next month I went to make payment arrangements for that bill and it’s like...nah you need to pay pay or your getting shut off.
• I was the one who had to sell stuff to pay the double bill.
• I’ve been the one who has struggled to pay for gas to get to work.
• I’ve had things shut off.
• I’ve had to borrow.
• I’ve felt defeated and less of a person or mom because I haven’t been able to provide all that I would like to for my kids.
• I’ve recently had something very traumatic happen in my family and it’s added even more to our plates.
• It’s emotionally been a roller coaster ride, which can turn into making bad decisions in your health and overall well-being.
• I always felt like I couldn’t possibly fit another thing into the budget or my life.
Is this where you are right now in your life? Maybe feeling like some of these things pertain to you? Maybe you know someone who is going through something like this.
These next few days I’m going to show you a day in the life of me and how I’ve decided to renovate my life yet again to make my life better through hard times.
If you think life is just too hard to fit another thing into it, I’m here to show you that not only can you fit something in...you can make big changes in your life to better your future.
Are you ready to watch me or do you just want to join me by taking a leap of faith?
#newroutine #decisions #happiness #ibelieveinmiracles #mygirls #momlife #positivevibes #yourvibeattractsyourtribe #hello #nicetomeetyou #bebrave #youngsoul #hereandnow #renovation #dogpoop #laugh