🍩+🍟=🙀So yummy you won't be able to stop at just one! 😋🎉
- Biscuit dough
- Strawberry jelly
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp strawberry jelly
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut your biscuits into thin strips - about 4 or 5 per biscuit.
2. Heat your oil to 350*F and fry the strips until golden and puffed - about 2 minutes.
3. Mix the powdered sugar and melted butter until smooth.
4. Divide the glaze into three bowls, and flavor them with strawberry jelly, cocoa and vanilla, respectively.
5. Dunk each 'fry' in one of the glazes, and top with sprinkles.