#ETSY #SHOP: Nellie J's Café™
Nellie J’s™ #Creole #Honey #Mustard #Sauce
This homestyle #honeymustard #BBQsauce is remarkably versatile! An enlivening #marinade, slightly sweet & tangy basting or #dippingsauce or zippy #sandwichspread—savor our family’s #recipe for this iconic Southern delicacy.
- All-#Natural - #GlutenFree - No Corn Syrup
1 Quart (32 oz.) glass jar
Nellie J’s™ Honey Mustard Sauce is handcrafted in small batches with authentic #Creolemustard. This multipurpose #condiment transforms grilled veggies, seafood, poultry and meats, picnic salads, sandwiches and fries into proper Southern cuisine!
This golden ‘cue sauce is magnificent: - as a mildly-sweet glaze with tang - in pan sauces for zip
- blended with mayo as a sandwich spread
- paired with holiday ham or lamb
- as a vibrant potato or pasta salad enhancement
- in vinaigrettes
…just a dollop enhances a cheese sauce!
VEGETARIAN SERVING & COOKING SUGGESTIONS - Use as honey-mustard however you like it - A must for soft pretzels!
- Delicious spread on a veggie burger or sandwich
- Stir into vinaigrettes, pasta and potato salads
SEAFOOD COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Use as a zesty marinade for fish or seafood for 2-4 hours, then cook as desired
- Broil or grill fish or seafood, then baste as a finishing sauce - A classic accompaniment to fried shrimp!
POULTRY COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Marinate poultry in the sauce for two hours to overnight, then prepare as desired
- Bake, broil or grill chicken or turkey, then slather on the sauce
- Sauté or slow-simmer skinless poultry in this full-bodied sauce until done to your liking
MEAT COOKING SUGGESTIONS
- Marinate meat in this Creole honey mustard sauce for two hours to overnight, then prepare as desired
- Add this robust sauce to your meatloaf mixture as well as on top; ditto for meatballs!
- On pork chops or country ribs