Does your photography portray social issues? Then share it by participating in Voice For Change! "Be the voice, not the echo." Deadline: 20th August 2017. Link in bio. Rules & Guidelines for PHOTOGRAPHY:
1. Choose any specific social justice issue or a national/international affair as your topic.
2. Open to all forms of photography. (e.g. DSLR, Mobile, HDR, Manipulation etc.)
3. Image specifications: - Files should be at least 1,300 pixels wide and no larger than 25MB at the time of entry. Higher resolution files of at least 240 dpi/ppi will be requested should an entry be preselected to be awarded a prize or an honorable mention. Mobile photographs are exempt from this size requirement but must provide the highest resolution possible. - Submissions may be watermarked if desired, but the watermark should be inconspicuous enough to not interfere with the judging of the photo. - Entries may originate in any format — including, but not limited to digital files, digital prints, color transparencies, color prints, or black and white prints — so long as they are submitted electronically in a .JPEG .jpg, or .png form. - Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single "High Dynamic Range (HDR)" image are acceptable.
- Include caption in the file name.
4. Each participant is limited to a single entry and only one photograph.
5. Upload your image to Google Drive.
6. Submit your entry here: bit.ly/VFCPhotography
#competition #art #digitalart #publicspeaking #writing #filmmaking #photography #socialissues #socialjustice #socialchange #youthopportunities #VFC #KLYES #YESAlumniBD #VoiceForChange #Bangladesh