Carbon monoxide (CO) has been called the "silent and invisible killer" because it doesn’t have a smell, color, or taste. It's one of the most prevalent causes of death due to poisoning.
Any time you burn something—like gasoline, natural gas, wood, oil, propane, or charcoal—carbon monoxide is released into the air. In outdoor spaces, this usually isn't a health hazard because there is enough area for the CO to dissipate, so particles never amount to a toxic level.
The danger comes when carbon monoxide is released in a contained area like your home, garage, etc. It's no more news, portable, durable and affordable CO and Smoke detectors that can be fixed in your home are available. If you don’t know, ask how and you’ll be directed.
Think Safety, Act Safely
#safetyfirst #safetyalways #safetyatheart #homesafety #detectors