AU PONT ROUGE department store on the Moyka River Embankment. Constructed in 1907 in the late Modern style, this spired building became the 1st department store in the country and one of the first worldwide. It was seriously demaged after the October Revolution of 1917 and during the long Soviet period accomodated a clothes factory. In 2015 the building was reconstructed. And now it is used as a luxury streetwear store.