#morningjournaling #delimited #writeaboutonesself #myfriendtaskedme
This morning I wake early with the desire to write, influenced by a friend's post, who tasked me to write 5 aspects of myself. Now with the son at Soccer Saturday I have time
1. I speak 3 languages, well almost! Spanish, Chinese, plus my mother tongue of English. I can proudly say I can converse well in all 3 regarding family, travel, days and time!😂 (plus Vietnamese taxi survival, hello, thank you)
2. I enjoy to cook, always have done. From 22yrs old I was working hard, playing hard, travelling a lot, so found little time to enjoy my home and kitchen. Now I make time for this! I'm no come dine with me queen. I enjoy old and new dishes made for love and comfort. Also teaching my 4.5yr old son the basics! As a multi-cultural family living in Asia we sample foods from all continents.
3. I detest marzipan! As a child I refused birthday cake due to this substance. Why add this to the delight of sponge and cream?
4. I practise yoga, meditation, tiki as part of my self care ritual on a daily basis. Important in all aspects of life in today's society. I don't just practise for myself, but to create balance for my home, family, friend's near and far.
5. I love to travel. As a child Our dad took my 2 brothers and myself to explore different cultures and nature throughout Europe. Camping, sailing, hiking, castles, rivers. From 22years old I started to travel Asia for business, HK, Taiwan, China, India, Bangladesh. Now having lived in Asia for almost 10years the desire to enjoy global culture is still growing. I now immerse my son in this universal education. To me, schools are just a resource and social enjoyment and education comes from.the home. Through travel stimuli we talk and teach Fidel about his surroundings!