On September 5th the U. S. Department of Homeland Security initiated the phase out of DACA. Meaning the program will no longer be in action. Crushing over 800,000 young EDUCATED DREAMERS dreams... The AsPiring Alpha Rho Chapter stand with the DREAMERS and WE ARE ALL DREAMERS! We will not be defeated and we will NOT give up… WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. Join us Monday September 25, 2017 from 7:00PM - 8:30PM at CSU, Dominguez Hills as we host a self-help DACA workshop. We will ensure your applications are filed properly before the deadline of OCTOBER 5, 2017. Please visit www.USCIS.gov for more information.
Please text or call Maria Ramirez at (213) 344-7348 if you need help in finding the room for the workshop or if you have any questions regarding to the DACA Renewal contact Evelyn Escobedo at (323)403-2550
What you need to bring:
1. Copy of your current work permit (front and back)
2. Copy of your social security card;
3. Copy of your previous I-821D (DACA Application) if you have it, if not it is fine.
4. Two (2) Passport style photos;
5. Money order or personal check in the amount of $495 for filing fee payable to (U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Here are the requirements for your DACA renewal to be filed properly:
1. Your DACA must expire between September 5, 2017 & March 5, 2018. (If your DACA does not expire between these dates, your application will no longer be considered)
This is a FREE workshop with absolutely no charge to any person who would like to attend. Please feel free to share with everyone and anyone who needs help filing their DACA renewal. #UnidosEstamos #NoEstamosSolos #DefendDACA