6 Things To Do Before Interviewing a TV Presenter:
Milestone in life. Interview a big-name kid’s TV presenter in London. Someone I see on TV most days because my kids love his show.
What would you do in this situation? Here’s what I did.
1. Asked big kid to help with interview but kid too shy.
2. Get sad because no side kick to help.
3. Write down a million possible questions to ask.
4. Whittle down questions and fret they are:
a) Not original enough
b) Not funny enough
c) Not enough
d) Too many
5. Worry that for some unknown reason, phone will not work on the day. Wouldn’t you know it, phone did not work. I had to use husband’s. True story.
6. Triple check (way more than that actually) I had the time differences right between London and Melbourne.
But you know what? I think I did alright. It helped that Steve Backshall, star of the TV series Deadly 60 is a great person and is very easy to talk to.
This chat came about to discuss Steve’s upcoming new Deadly 60 Live Down Under Tour, where he will visit 18 Australian cities and towns in January – February 2018 and this time he will present with LIVE ANIMALS on stage.
Would you like to hear how the interview went?
Link in profile.
No I didn't wear sunglasses during my interview. Yes I am hiding behind an Instagram filter.
#deadly60 #Melbourne #interview #stevebackshall