Hey there! If you're like me and don't have a smoker or you do but don't know how/want to use it, here is a quick, cost effective way of cold smoking salmon. You'll need a disposable hotel pan, aluminum foil and some chips (I use apple wood chips 🍏🤤)
1. Cure your salmon however you'd like and rinse it, put it in a clean aluminum foil.🐟
2. Place some chips in a separate aluminum foil and into the disposable pan, next to the salmon.
3. 4. Light up the chips and once there's a big enough fire, add some new chips in order to extinguish the fire and create some smoke.
5. Cover with aluminum foil.
6. Set aside for about 20 minutes and repeat from step 3 for a deeper smoky flavor. 🤗