THE ONE WITH THE MORNING AFTER.
1. Silhouette: When the air darkens so you can only see a memory, the edges of space, collecting light around time.
2. Breath: What we memorize the first time we sit next to them.
3. Fear: What prevents us from living, what prevents us from dying.
4. Elusive: The idea of what we want even though we've never had it before.
5. Liminal: The moment you move on after enough, the change after an idea, the constant state of the artist.
6. Composer: The writer of emotions that cannot be expressed in words.
7. Trust: The shape of your palm along the soft curve of their head, the ability to believe every word after "I love you".
8. Passion: The quiver of your muscles when climbing trees, the sway of the innocent, the details of your mouth when you've found love.
9. Crush: The need to fill your car with their scent, wondering what they look like brushing their teeth, a phantom limb to your emotions.
10. Love: The well kissed birthmarks, the ironing of your shirts, the warmth of your hand on a weakened life, the details missed by others.
11. Unearthly: When he walks into a room and you no longer recognize the air you breathe.
12. Scar: The physical evidence of survival, the emotional landscape of living, the way we connect with those we fall in love with.
13. Longing: Lingering in a place no longer in the past, present, or future.
14. Feather: Touching those too tender to feel, the silk caught in wind, the breath of flight.
15. Unflinching: The steady hand on familiar skin, the routine of coming home to each other, those prepared for broken hearts.
16. Loneliness: Turning a corner knowing no one will be there, realizing no one knows how well you love, creating purpose others don't see.
#parkedcarpoetry #spilledink #skylovers #sunriselovers #dawnmadness #poetryinsunrise #instapoem #instapoetry #igpoem #igpoetry #wordplay #themorningafter #TagaytayHits #SouthPH #TravelGram #TravelPH #TravelMore #TourismPH #ExplorePH #ChoosePH #ChoosePhilippines #InstaTravel