It’s ‘Meet your Teacher Monday’!! The very lovely Miss Jade has been teaching for babyballet since 2014 and currently teaches on a Monday in Dartford, Tuesday in Beckenham, Friday in Welling and Saturday in Beckenham.
We asked Miss Jade some questions-
1. How old were you when you started dancing? 4
2. What is your favourite babyballet song? The babyballet Band.
3. What do you enjoy most about teaching babyballet? Seeing the children enjoying themselves and seeing their dance ability and confidence grow.
4. What is your best babyballet memory? Seeing my Movers and Groovers take to the stage in their babyballet shows, and a funny one being when Twinkle's pjs fell down in one of my Children in Need classes last year, haha!
5. If you had a super power what would it be and why? Invisibility so that I could be nosey!
To join Miss Jade at one of our super fun classes visit https://babyballet.co.uk/babyballet-school/dartford-bexley-bromley/
Look out for another ‘Meet your Teacher Monday’ next week!