My youngest daughter Izanna has been wanting Crispy Beef for buka puasa. Having no basic knowledge how to cook it, I simply created my own recipe. I also made some Sambal Hijau to go with the Crispy Beef... that’s for me! Selamat berbuka!
1. Boil 3 kgs of beef with blended onions, garlic, ginger, lemongrass & galangal in a Pressure Cooker.
2. Remove from the soup and set aside on a chopping board.
3. Slice the beef thinly.
4. Season with 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp ground turmeric, 1/2 tsp each of cinnamon, coriander & cumin powder.
5. Deep fry in small amounts until crisp.
6. Pound lightly , each piece of beef.
7. Re-fry until crisp.
#crispybeef #dagingkering #dagingrangup #daginggaring #marinamustafacooks #marinamustafa