Rocky Road Fudge
20oz milk chocolate chips
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup super fine granulated sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup toasted and chopped walnuts
1/2 cup mini jet puffed marshmallows
1. Cook sugar and sweetened condensed milk in a small covered sauce pot until the lid is covered in steam condensation. Turn off heat.
2. Put chocolate, almond milk and vanilla in a large microwaveable glass bowl and pour hot milk over the top.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir until smooth.
4. Fold in nuts then fold in marshmallows.
5. Press into a plastic wrap lined dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.