THE BEST RECIPE EVERRRRR!
<Spicy Pork Shoulder Fried Rice>
▪ INGREDIENTS: - Pork Shoulder: 400g Pork Shoulder, Salt, Pepper, 2 Tbsp Mirin, 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Corn Syrup, 2 Tbsp Water
- Spicy Fried Rice: 5 Tbsp Kimchi, 1/2 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder, 2 Microwavable Rice, 1 Tbsp Corn Syrup, 1 Tbsp Plum Extract, 2 Tbsp Red Pepper Powder, 2 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste, 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
* Topping: Sesame Salt
1. Heat the pan and add 400g of pork shoulder with bit of salt and pepper. Add 2 Tbsp Mirin, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp corn syrup and 2 Tbsp of water and keep cooking.
2. Add oil to pan and stir-fry 5 Tbsp Kimchi with 1/2 Tbsp of red pepper powder.
3. Add 2 servings of microwavable rice, 1 Tbsp corn syrup, 2 Tbsp plum extract, 2 Tbsp red pepper powder, 2 Tbsp red pepper paste and 1 Tbsp sesame oil to the mixture. Stir-fry all together.
4. Add cooked meat and half-cooked fried eggs on top of fried rice. Garnish with sesame salt.
FOLLOW US for future post
#cookingideas #cookingmom #cookingfood #cookinglight #cookingart #cookinglover #cookingfun #cookingup #cookingmama #cookingoutdoors #cookinggram #follow4likes #following #cookingram