👉 The Impact SEO has on How Your Write Content 👈// SEO and content have had a long relationship. Actually, since the very beginning of the internet, the 2 of them started to intertwine. 🤝 And it started out to be a not so nice thing. Because back then, search engines showed results based on relevancy aka the number of keywords. AND keyword stuffing was born! 👎
Over time, things changed. And Google started to penalize people that used the keyword stuffing technique. So online content writers had to learn how to write online all over again. ✍️ Now you might be wondering how this affects you. WELL as an online content creator, how we write our content directly relates to the changes in SEO. 🙌
Here are 5 tips to help you write SEO friendly content:
1. Perform keyword research and properly place your keywords. no keyword stuffing allowed here!
2. Write long form content. Always!
3. Incorporate the proper title/headline tags. That means H2 and H3 tags to break up your content.
4. Establish your authority and build a strong external link structure. As well as an internal link structure.
5. Optimize your images. I talked all about this in an Instagram stories chat a week ago and it's shared on a recent post that contains the book Why Not Me? in the image! Go check it out.😏
I'll let you guys know when the rest of this blog post is live! Thanks so much for your kind messages and words of support. You are seriously the best!💕