@preendotme #hairstylist Laura charms her way from day to night with lovely intertwined braids! 😍Check her how-to below:
1. Start off with spraying you damp hair with the sea salt spray for texture.
2. Then, blast dry with your hairdryer.
3. Then, start curling your hair in 1 inch sections using the ghd IV Straightner or Curling Iron. Remember to leave the ends of the hair straight for a beach waved effect.
4. Once all your hair is curled, choose your parting and then take one section from the left hand side and start a 3-strand braid. Work towards the back of your head. Secure this section with a sectioning clip while you start to do the same on the other side.
5. Once you have both sides braided, join them together at the back of the head and start to do a 2-strand braid with the left over hair.
6. Secure the end of this braid with a transparent elastic band.
7. To finish the total look, pull the braids a little bit to add texture and run your fingers through those curls to loosen them up.
8. For a strong hold, finish by spraying with hairspray.
We can send you an e-mail with the products deets! ❤ the post and sign up to lushli.com/preendotme/