✖️WHY YOU AREN’T REACHING YOUR GOALS✖️
“I want to be skinnier” or “I want to get bigger” is what most people say their GOALS are. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But that’s NOT going to cut it. You need MEASURABLE GOALS!
Most people give up on their goals because they don’t see results.
BUT, having MEASURABLE GOALS allows you to physically TRACK YOUR PROGRESS and SEE RESULTS on your journey!
How to set your measurable goals:
• Define WHAT you want to accomplish
(Get skinnier, bigger, stronger, etc.)
• Put a NUMBER to it! (Weigh 125lbs, Run 1 Mile in 6 min, Bench Press 250, etc.)
• Set a TIME FRAME! (2 weeks, 1 month, 1 year, etc.)
• Set PROGRESS CHECKS! (Daily weigh-ins, daily photos, test maxes monthly, etc.)
• Plan your training and nutrition ACCORDING to your GOALS!
Most Importantly: **WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS!**