Just a few things I use for my hair 💕✨ • Hair Skin and Nail gummies : I get them from Walgreens and take 2 a day. I have a little stock of them and I don’t always take them every single day. I guess they help out- they definitely taste good in my opinion.
• *Aussie Conditioner/Deep Conditioner : I’ve used these for my hair since before I went curly. Love, love, love. Good slip and smells good!
• Mane n Tail Leave in Spray : I usually just sprits it in my hair after its styled. I also have a spray bottle of water that I use.
• ACV : I don’t wash my hair with shampoo a lot, usually when I have a lot of product build up. I use this with shampoo. I usually wash with conditioner- so I’ll detangle with conditioner, rinse with ACV, and then continue on.
• Eco Styler Gel Black Castor And Flaxseed Oil : Love this stuff. Works well with my hair, tho leaves it a bit crunchy which I don’t mind too often.
• **Pro Styl Curl Enhancer Gel : Activator for extra dry hair. I had used it on a few day old hair and made my curls COMPLETELY defined and NO crunch at all. It was so soft. I’ve used it now on clean hair and have lasted more than a week with my curls staying VERY defined and VERY soft. Like so soft it’s crazy!! Random buy at Walgreens because I’ve run out of the eco styler. 💕
• Edge Control : For my edges. • Blue Magic Hair Conditioner : Hair grease lol The same kind my mom used for my hair when she took care of it. I used it around my edges, they’re not doing too well because I wear my up all the time and they’re a little stressed.
• Hair Mayo : I use this to deep condition. I put it through my whole head and usually just sleep with it in, rinse it out in the morning. Makes my hair soft 🤷🏾♀️ • Diffuser/Hair dryer : I just recently started using a diffuser. I usually would just use the hair dryer by itself on the cool setting. • JBCO : Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Not pictured, but I use it on my edges to hopefully help them out. Suggestions welcomed on growing out edges .