Want to help in your community but don't have the time? 🤦♀️ No worries! 😉
Head on over to @betreelyfe and shop their bracelets!!
1 bracelet = 1 tree planted 🌲🌴🌳
USE MY CODE TO GET 20% OFF : amayarae22 😄
1. Trees lower air temperature by evaporating water in their leaves.
2. Trees improve water quality by slowing and filtering rain water, and protecting aquifers and watersheds.
3. Strategically planting trees and shrubs can save you up to 25 percent on your energy bills. Not only do they provide shade in the summer, but serve as a windbreak in the winter, too
4. A tree can absorb as much as 48 pounds of carbon dioxide each year and can sequester 1 ton of carbon dioxide by the time it reaches 40 years old.
5. Trees can help you find your way if you get lost in the woods. In northern temperate climates, moss will grow on the northern side of the tree trunk, where there is more shade. Also, a tree’s rings can help point you in the right direction too. If you’re in the northern hemisphere, you can see the rings of the tree grow slightly thicker on the southern side since it receives more light. In the southern hemisphere, the opposite is true, with rings being thicker on the north side.
#savetrees #helpourcommunity #cleantheair #plantatree #breathe #bracelet #savethetrees #promotion #discountcode #discountjewelry #free